2/18/10

Introduction

This blog is a highly personal project examining, through various forms of media, my stay here at the University of Nevada. Commit to Memory refers to the act of learning that I have been participating in for four years. It also refers to the act of committing these experiences I've had into my memory. This blog will serve as a tool to aide me in the process of walking through my own shoes, prying open the chasms of memory to make associations as one would a book. I'll look for change, foreshadowing and whatever else I find.

It will be chronological insofar as I decide it should be.

Note on public nature:
I let the public in so as they may be able to comment on the aspects they feel they are a part of. So please, comment. You were and are a part of my experience. If you feel the need, please give your input. I really value your thoughts on this, perhaps you'll see something I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment